A person’s estate includes all property and liabilities of that person at a particular time. Estates are not only applicable when a person dies, but also when a person is no longer capable of managing his or her own affairs.
Our services, however, do not stop here, we also attend to, advise on and draft legal documents in respect of the establishment of trusts, which can be used as a business entity or in order to safeguard the interests of your minor children should anything happen to you.
We have a team dedicated solely to Trusts and Estate Administration.
- Administration of deceased estates
- Drafting and reviewing of Wills and Testaments
- Winding-up of insolvent estates and liquidated companies
- Drafting, Registration and Administration of Trusts, including the acceptance of appointments as trustee for Trust Administration;
- Acting as curators and trustees in various estates
- Curatorship Applications and Administration
- Estate Administration – including Deceased Estates and Insolvent Estates
- Drafting and Registration of various Notarial Documents – including, but not limited to, Antenuptial Contracts