As conveyancers, we facilitate the process of transferring ownership as well as other real rights in property, from one person to another. The prospects of navigating this process can be daunting, but with our extensive knowledge, experience and expertise, we can turn a bumpy ride into smooth sailing.
We assist our clients every step of the way and offer a turnkey solution for all aspects relating to real estate, from the conclusion of a valid deed of sale, to drafting and lodging the necessary documents at the deeds offices for registration. This ensures that our clients have a hassle- and stress-free experience, making it a joy to purchase property.
- Drafting of deeds of sale (commercial and residential)
- Property transfer and registrations (full title and sectional title)
- Deceased and insolvent estate transfers
- Property finance, registration of mortgage bonds and other securities (we are on the panels of all major banks in South Africa)
- Notarial bonds;
- Drafting and registration of notarial servitudes;
- Township developments;
- Opening of Sectional Title registers;
- Subdivision, and consolidation, of properties;
- Commercial and residential developments;
- Drafting of rental agreements;
- Drafting of development agreements;
- Drafting of business contracts;
- Drafting of loan agreements;
- Deed office searches;
- Legislative and regulatory advice
SIZE DOES MATTER
We liaise closely with town planners, township developers, national, provincial and local authorities, state departments, including the Department of Agriculture, the Master of the High Court and the South African Revenue Service.
Do You Want To Calculate:
- your approximate transfer costs together with estimated registration fees and transfer duty?
- your approximate bond costs when buying property?
- Your approximate monthly bond payment, interest repayment, and total loan repayment?