The technicalities associated with Labour Law requires the attention of experienced labour lawyers, who can provide sound legal advice.
We are able to provide technically sound advice in respect of all of our clients’ Labour Law needs in order to ensure that the processes are smooth, fair and legitimate.
- Drafting of employment contracts
- Termination of employment
- Unfair dismissals
- Disciplinary hearings and appeals, including acting as presiding officers
- CCMA matters
- Restraints of trade
- Resolution of disputes in Bargaining Councils
- Representing clients in labour related litigation
- Urgent Court applications