We aim to be the leader in the area of medical malpractice law in South Africa and have already successfully prosecuted a number of ground-breaking claims in this field. The intersection of the fields of medicine and the law produces formidable challenges all of which we are well-equipped to handle.
We pride ourselves in providing our clients with expert knowledge and access to the best possible medical specialists for opinions. Due to our ability to assess claims and advise on the possibility of success (sometimes on a “no win, no fee” basis) medical negligence matters are sent to us from all over South Africa.
- Birth asphyxia incidents which can result in children suffering from cerebral palsy
- Surrogacy related matters
- Mismanaged plastic surgery procedures
- Incorrect diagnosis, treatment, procedures, drugs or retained surgical instruments
- The use of defective instruments or equipment